Project conduct, Realization, Work
Oil & Gas
12 months (renewable)
- Set up and implement the QAQC Management System for the project, and to monitor that the QAQC requirements are understood and complied with.
- Advise and assist the Project Manager in the management and control of QAQC activities.
- Support and guide the project team, including site personnel, in QAQC matters.
- Coordinate in QAQC matters between headquarters and others other departments.
- Manage the Project quality systems and implement improvements as necessary.
- Establish and implement the Project Quality Plan (PQP) in line with Company Rules and Guidelines.
- Establish and assist project in maintaining the Project Execution Plan (PEP).
- Set up and conduct the Project audit program, to perform, manage and report closeout of findings and implement necessary corrective actions and improvement.
- QA/QC reporting.
- Support the technical manager in establishing and monitoring an effective process.
- Ensure Project quality requirements are included in Contracts and are implemented by Contractors.
- Attend management meetings to monitor contractors’ quality activities, including development and implementation of contractors’ quality audit schedules.
- Support the Project work package teams to ensure contractors develop and implement of surveillance plans and their own internal systems for workflow and document control.
- Ensure key contractor engineering procedures to ensure logical process flow, design planning, design verification, quality control of document structure and format, and logical interface with procurement and construction.
- Ensure key contractor procurement procedures to ensure logical process flow and logical interface with engineering and construction.
- Assist contractors to develop and implements suitable corrective action programmes when deficiencies arise in vendor or subcontractor performances.
- Ensure contractor construction management procedures have logical process flow and logical interface with engineering, procurement, installation and commissioning.
- Ensure that project supervision team has the appropriate skills and resources to organize as deemed their activities.
- Assure that contractors commissioning activities demonstrate required performance.
- Assure that final documentation and quality records demonstrate compliant design, build and test.
- Qualification: Chartered Engineer, with appropriate management skills
- Languages: Fluency in English, Spanish (activities in Argentina)
- Experience: + 10 years in development projects in the QAQC area, in international Offshore project in Oil & Gas industry