PIPELINE PACKAGE MANAGER
Project conduct, Realization, Work
Oil & Gas
12 months (renewable)
- Manage Pipeline laying and subsea Tie ins for a Major Project at different sites (Europe and Argentina).
- Manage a team of 6 persons.
- Coordinate and indirectly manage one Major International Contractor at different locations around the world.
- Report to Project Manager.
- Lead and coordinate all activities for the Pipe laying Package for each phase of the project: detailed engineering, and pipeline offshore installation in accordance with the defined Project budget and schedule.
- To implement HSE and QA/QC requirements and system for all stages of the Project.
- Act as COMPANY Representative towards Pipeline laying Contractor.
- Manage teams at their respective locations.
- Implement the delivery plan with the Contractors to receive documents on time.
- Ensure the deliverables follow-up and the regular control of the documentation quality.
- Organize, control and verify coordination inter disciplines and coordination with other parts of the project.
- Coordinate between HSE, QA, Field Operations and Commissioning to ensure Pipeline is safe, can be operated and maintained.
- Control and ensure progress on fabrication and anticipate upcoming phases.
- Ensure that procurement plan is in line with the Project Execution Plan.
- Monitor and control Contractors with respect to contractual requirements related to HSE, technical requirements, Costs, Schedule, etc…
- To be responsible of the contract execution and budget control by reducing Change orders if any to a minimum
- Qualification: Engineering Diploma
- Experience: minimum 5 years’ experience in similar position in Offshore and Onshore Oil & Gas Projects and good mastery of pipelaying and Subsea activities
- Languages: Fluency in English, Spanish (activities in Argentina)