Environment, Health, Quality, Security
Argentina, with frequent missions abroad
Oil & Gas
12 months (renewable)
- Define and implement the HSE Management System for the project to assure and monitor that all HSE requirements are understood and complied with by the hole entities, on all the project activities and phases (Platform, Pipeline and Onshore Packages…)
- Advise management on the implementation of HSE risk analysis and management.
- Support and provide guidance to site HSE personnel and to all project teams on HSE issues.
- Liaise with corporate departments, authorities and partners on HSE issues as required.
- Ensure compliance with HSE laws, regulations and specifications.
- Manage, review and validate HSE documentation (HSE plan and relevant HSE documentation for the project and the different Packages).
- Define and communicate to all personnel, the Company and Project HSE policy and objectives.
- Ensure that HSE Project Policy and documents (directives, rules, specifications, procedures) are properly understood and enforced.
- Ensure HSE coordination with the operative disciplines and Packages (Platform, Pipeline) and other stakeholders in the affiliate and HQ’s.
- Organize/attend/chair HSE project committee meetings and other HSE related meetings, ensuring that actions and decisions are recorded and implemented.
- Advise management on ways and means of identifying and minimizing risks, and the impact of activities, especially for simultaneous operations or in downgraded situations; to verify and follow up delivery of the appropriate authorizations needed for conducting operations.
- Control execution of all contractor’s HSE related activities and perform HSE visits and audits in all contractor’s facilities.
- Supervise and follow up activities of HSE supervisors.
- Report project HSE statistics including all Packages (Platform, Pipeline, Onshore) Risk Evaluation and Management.
- Manage and organize risk analysis methodologies to be implemented and the risk acceptance criteria.
- Prepare, direct or participate in HSE studies and risk assessments undertaken for the design of installations and the execution of operations.
- Participate in HAZOP studies and project technical reviews, and to monitor, follow up and assess agreed recommendations and ensure their implementation.
- Ensure that EBS (Environmental Baseline Study) and EIA (Environment Impact Assessment) are available.
- Implement and monitor the environmental management plan, including the waste management plan.
- Ensure that the policy governing personnel protective equipment (PPE) is clearly defined and applied.
- Qualification: Engineering diploma
- Experience: minimum 10 years’ experience in similar position in Offshore and Onshore Oil & Gas Projects
- Languages: Fluency in English, Spanish (activities in Argentina)