ICSS INTEGRATION LEAD
For a Brownfield Project, you lead ICSS subjects. In this capacity, you are responsible for the supervision, control and proper coordination of all ICSS integration works.
- Responsible for the supervision, control and proper coordination of all ICSS integration works, including Basic and Detailed engineering works, of the projects.
- Ensure, that Statement of requirements, Project Specifications and Procedures, Client Specifications and international codes are well followed for the design of the modifications/integrations to be performed in the frame of each Project.
- lead ICSS integration scope and keep the project manager and all concerned parties informed regarding ongoing activities status.
- To manage the ICSS activities during all the different project phases including offshore phase and full shut down to ensure that activities are carried out safely in line with contract, cost and schedule, including commissioning and start-up.
- Take an active part in all technical process reviews for the ICSS discipline and SAT, DVT, TAT, FAT, IFAT and associated tests.
- Ensure good communication and coordination with Operations, Maintenance teams and as well as the HQ entities.
- Follow and lead CONTRACTORs’ ICSS integration related scope of work through all the phases of the projects.
- Participate to weekly, monthly and ad-hoc ICSS discipline meetings.
- Engineering degree in relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 15years of related oil & gas with broad experience of brownfield projects, engineering, and operations in Offshore.
- English mandatory, Portuguese and French is a plus