SUBSEA CONTRACT ENGINEER
| SECTOR: Oil & Gas | PROJECT PHASE: Study | DURATION: 12 months renewable
- For a Deep-Water offshore project in Atlantic coast of South America, and within a multidisciplinary team, you are in charge of the contractual activities linked to the subsea packages (Appraisal phase).
- Specifications, Project Procedures, etc. related to Contract and Procurement and their application.
- Be in charge of the preparation and management of the contracting process for the Subsea contracts to be placed. This includes: tendering dossiers, launching CFT, management of the clarification, negotiation, evaluation of contractual and commercial proposals and the issue of final Recommendations To Award.
- Manage contractually and commercially the awarded Subsea Contracts and liaise actively with relevant technical specialists for the technical management of Contractors.
- Liaise actively with all concerned technical specialists involved in the technical development / management of said contracts, but also with the Project Control team (mainly Planning, Budget and Cost Control leads) for the development / management of the Subsea contracts.
- Ensure that clear and accurate records of contractual matters are maintained and monitor key dates, against dates defined in the contracts.
- Report timely to the Project management highlighting any encountered area of concern.
- Perform the close-out of the Contracts respecting applicable procedures
- Observe and impose strict confidentiality with regard to the Contractual and Commercial documentation managed (Confidentiality Agreement to be signed).
- Qualification: Engineering or Management School Diploma
- Experience: Proven experience in Oil & Gas contracts writing, negotiating and contract managing, minimum 10 years in a similar position
- Excellent knowledges of SURF and SPS packages
- Languages: Bilingual English / French
Paris area, France
12 months renewable