SENIOR RESERVOIR ENGINEER
| SECTOR : Oil & Gas | PROJECT PHASE: Simulation & Studies | DURATION : 6 months
You support the subsidiary in all reservoir engineering activities related to Non-Operated, pre-salt carbonate assets.
- Production follow-up: monitoring & reservoir behavior analysis; to assist the Operator with proactive proposal when beneficial for the production and the assets.
- Dynamic reservoir simulation:
- Receive the dynamic models provided by a study team in headquarters;
- Update the dynamic models with additional production, updating the history-match as required;
- Provide the relevant production profiles for the internal recurrent exercises, short- and long-term.
- Follow-up the reservoir studies being performed at headquarters.
- Participate to relevant technical meetings with the Operator ; analyze the Operator’s proposals relative to Geoscience (drilling program, field development plan, test strategy, monitoring strategy) and give relevant feedback to the management, including need for clarifications when deemed necessary.
- You have a minimum of 12 years of experience in reservoir engineering with a strong knowledge of geoscience disciplines and transverse skills.
- Proficiency in Intersect simulation software, and usual reservoir engineering software (Kappa and PETEX).