SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
- Performance and implementation of Process studies required throughout the development studies and contribute actively to the preparation of the project execution phase.
- Prepare and develop the Project Operating Philosophy and Procedures and identify the corresponding process constraints requiring analysis and resolution.
- Propose alternative designs or technical solutions, accounting for the various constraints of project packages.
- Propose process optimization with regards to treatment energy efficiency, GHG emissions and costs.
- Identify, define the scope of work, compile inputs, implement, review and follow-up all necessary subcontracted studies, considering risks and uncertainties associated.
- In cooperation with other disciplines, ensure that Basis of Design, methodologies, and process studies objectives are properly defined and reached.
- Perform simulations with PRO II, UNISIM and FLARE SIM, prepare BFD’s & PFD’s and/or coordinate with supporting entities.
- Engaged in safety reviews (HAZOP, PR …).
- Issue progress reports, study reports and contribute to the Conceptual Study Report and to the SOR.
- Ensure Quality Reviews, Projects Reviews and, present results to the team or to the partners.
- Support technical information to the Package teams during the FEED / Execution phases.
- Diploma: Chemical engineering and/or petroleum facility processes
- Experience: Minimum 8 years’ experience (including 6 in upstream)
– Strong background in studies and execution phases of large offshore oil & gas projects, PROCESS engineering, Equipment fabrication and testing;
– PROII or HYSYS simulation software, or equivalent;
– Synthesis skills and ability for solving technical issues;
– English, mandatory.