SENIOR DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
- For an LNG Project, you manage the different types of documented information related to the project activities. In this capacity you are the operational database administrator.
- You report to Project Control Manager and closely work with the Engineering Manager for all the topics related to review and documentation follow up.
- Implement and update documentation management procedures.
- Manage all documentations produced documentation and coordinate with Contractor Document Controller.
- Ensure quality control of received documents and its distribution matrix.
- Support the Doc Control « Metier » in relation with the New Prodom tool and the EP methodology
- Key user (first level support) to all system users.
- Embark the new users to the system, for Company or Contractor.
- Give system support for key users for other system modules (technical Query, CDR, Interface, Quality Management, RISK….)
- Coordonner avec le groupe Prodom-HQ, pour répondre aux nouveaux besoins du projet, aider à la gestion des incidents et fournir un soutien fonctionnel et technique, une formation.
- Work closely With the Quality Manager in all what is in relation to the Method.
- Provide reports and performance indicators relating to the documentary activity and Projects’ progress KPI
- Qualification: 10-15 years of experience as a Document Controller in industrial projects petroleum projects
- Languages: Fluent English mandatory, French is a plus
- Professional Experience: Mastery of the Office suite / knowledge of Document Management Systems ideally PIMS/New Prodom
- Rigor, autonomy, and ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize them