SENIOR CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION ENGINEER
| SECTOR: Oil & Gas / LNG | PROJECT PHASE: Contract & Procurement | DURATION: 12 months
You integrate multi-disciplinary team to support the Site Contracts and Procurement Supervisor Onshore EPC in administration and contract management for a significant Projects in Mozambique.
- Satisfy demand for Contract & Procurement needs identified by Onshore EPC team in compliance with applicable procedures
- Prepare and execute approved Contract & Amendments,
- Prepare contractual correspondence Forms,
- Prepare, evaluate Change Requests, Change Proposals and Change Orders, and ensure their execution if approved,
- Provide support to EPC team to assure correct interpretation and application of the EPC agreements.
- Establish and maintain various contractual records and registers,
- Provide reporting on contract management and new calls for tender.
- Graduated Engineer in Business or C&P,
- 10 years’ experience with minimum 8 years in Contract administration and management in complex lump sum EPC contracts,
- Good master of contract management process,
- Familiar with EPC contracts, major Oil & Gas projects and operational Oil & Gas facilities,
- Able to work cross-functionally and to manage priorities,
- Good communication skills,
- English Mandatory, Portuguese is a plus,
- SAP knowledge.