Sales and Business Manager Technical Assistance
COMSIP, a subsidiary of the VINCI Group, part of the VINCI Energies Oil & Gas business line, and specialising in International Technical Assistance, is looking for its future Sales and Business Manager Technical Assistance (M/F).
As a project management resource consultancy, COMSIP offers over 70 years of international experience in the engineering sector. Our international offices in Europe, Asia and the USA provide our clients with an excellent platform to successfully develop and execute large, complex, multi-country projects in the oil & gas, renewable energy, infrastructure, petrochemical and nuclear sectors. We help our clients to realise large, complex and often multi-country projects.
In this context, your main missions will be :
- Identify new prospects in France and abroad
- Consolidate relationships with our existing clients
- Increase the visibility of the “COMSIP” brand
- Responding to calls for tender and understanding the service needs of your clients in order to offer them appropriate solutions
- Work closely with the company manager and the recruitment teams to best meet the clients’ expectations
- Draw up quotes and offers
- Carry out budgetary and financial monitoring of your business
You will have a strong interest in business development, and you will be able to work closely with the company manager and the recruitment team to ensure that the client’s needs are met.
You are ready to take on new challenges and are at ease in multicultural environments. You have excellent interpersonal skills, strong managerial skills, anticipation, negotiation and organisation skills, and a high level of responsiveness.
Travel abroad is expected.
Bilingual English and French imperative.
You can demonstrate a first experience abroad in a non-French speaking environment