COMSIP is looking for a RESERVOIR ENGINEER for a 3 years mission (extension scheduled) in Oued Zine – Algeria, to start as soon as possible.
You will participate to the fields’ development, develop and run reservoir models to provide production profile forecast. You participate to the data acquisition supervision and interpretation of well tests.
The key aspects to your role are to:
- Up-date and run the dynamic model.
- Participate to the well test preparation realization and interpretation.
- Participate to the economic evaluations of investment decisions.
- Participate to the preparation of the well proposal for new wells.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team under authority of the Reservoir Engineering & Geoscience Manager, within the subsurface team, which includes geological, and reservoir studies, geological data acquisition & supervision, well testing and well program.
- Assist in the technical and economical follow up of operations (reservoir aspects).
- Work for well proposal preparation and well post-drilling evaluation (including economics).
- Assist geoscientists in volumetric calculations, participate in the preparation of Book of Reserves (reserves & contingent resources), work with the economist in preparation of well and project economics.
- Develop and run reservoir models, material balance or 3D reservoir models.
- Perform history matching, reserve calculations, production forecasts, reservoir analyses, and risk & uncertainty analyses.
- Achieve well test design, on site supervision and interpretation, well performance evaluation.
- Give instructions on well test data acquisition on site, report to G&G technical coordinator any change to the Well Test program.
- Assist in project development studies (consolidated and update production profiles, development planning, associated cost estimation).
- Perform the well test QC, interpretation within the control and the support of the G&G Technical Advisor.
- Initiate and follow laboratory measurements (CAL, SCAL…) and assure the QC and integration of the results.
- Assist geoscientists in volumetric calculations participate in the preparation of Book of Reserves (reserves & contingent resources).
- Help to prepare or prepares dossiers for Company, internal reviews, partners, authorities, as required.
- Engineer diploma
- 7 years in the business area at least
- Strong command in English, French would be an asset
- HSE: you know and are aware of the Safety Management Procedures within their package in accordance with the Project HSE Plan and other key HSE documents, you respect all aspects of the Project HSE Plan and Code of Conduct. As for all individuals, a pro-active approach to HSE and Ethics is expected.
- Good communication and relationship with the partners, authorities and service companies and internally with other package of the project.
- You always act in a professional and ethical manner when interacting with outside organizations and individuals.