PROJECT CONTROL ENGINEER
- Service Duration : 12 months - Start Date: 25/11/2019 - Status: Resident then Rotation Offshore - Experience: 3-5 years in oil & gas Industry - Languages: English/French/Portuguese
Support for an EPC contract with major international Contractors including onshore prefabrication, offshore construction & installation in Angola and many interfaces.
Resident status in Luanda to begin, , then offshore Rotational status during hook up period.
- Assist PCM team in all the project activities.
- Prepare presentations on the various subjects managed by the PCM, for communication within Project Teams or to external entities.
- Prepare and issue general documentation (memos, procedures, …etc).
- Manage interfaces within Project & externals.
- Ensure interfaces and Communication with all teams especially for works performed in SIMOPS.
- Provide analyses and simulations related to progress measurement.
- Supervise closely the contractors’ execution schedule and progress reports as well as related documentation.
- Establish and maintain QS tools.
- Keep informed the leaders with inputs to estimate properly the changes.
- Perform review under PRODOM of documentation.
- Ensure good statement of HSEQ rules & requirements and Guarantee a quality policy.
- Diploma: Master’s degree level.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years experiences’ in oil & gas industry.
- Valid BOSIET: Mandatory.
- Strong knowledges of International environments.
- Good coordination and communication skills.