• Participate in the development of work schedule and progress of Preservations of the items store at the warehouse, being transported to work site locations, and installed on site at locations.
• Coordinate with logistic team for delivering items to start preservation after receipt inspections.
• Plan and prepare required preservation materials before the items arrival in warehouse/yard/ on board locations.
• Manage test equipment availability on site as per preservation requirements
• Follow up on weekly work list and manage allocation of resources in relation with Discipline Superintendent.
• Ensure the implementation of project HSE requirements
• Support the Completion team throughout verification and acceptance of preservation item.
• Approve the Risk Assessment Analysis, Permit To Work and Livening Up Notice
• Minimum 10 years in warehouse, material logistics in Oil &Gas
• Minimum 5 years experience on TOTAL E&P projects
• Qualification: Bachelor of Science / Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
• Work permit for Indonesia recommended