COMSIP is currently looking for a Polyvalent Assistant, for a 12 months mission (renewable), based in Luanda, Angola, starting the 2nd of September. (resident status)
- You respond to issues and situations relating to personnel activities, watch the nee of the base on the communication, administrative relations, periodic reports, documentary organization, organization of all administrative processes in wide variety of works.
- In coordination with the secretariat in Paris, you ensure effective management of all Secretariat activities of the Division.
- You effectively manage the movement of all administrative documents.
- You are in constant contact with all Project entities, and other service providers.
- Management of day-to-day priorities, sometimes difficult, due to the imperatives of each requester.
- Various unpredictable changes that must be integrated and which requires a great capacity for integration.
- You ensure a continuous communication with all employees.
- To keep divisional Manager and all parties (as required) informed regarding ongoing activities status. To advise the Project Managers on architecture related actions/decisions.
- Coordinate and ensure easy access of all entity personal (National and Expatriates) into the offices (ic external yards and offshore) by processing all required access documents and obtaining all authorizations.
- Responsible for preparation of notes, letters, reports, procedures… upon request.
- Responsible for preparation and organizing of venues for meetings, seminars. You must be able to create a good atmosphere for holding and realization of such meetings/seminars.
- Responsible for managing of IT requests (SAP, E@si, KIMOCE, IDeal, etc) for all personnel.
- Responsible for dissemination of information to all personnel through e-mails/flyers, etc.
- Translate documentations to be circulated from Portuguese to English and vice-versa.
- Processing and follow up of OM (Mission Orders) – NF (Expenses Notes).
- Qualification: Administration or Business School
- Professional Experience : 7 years
- Languages: English & Portuguese mandatory, French woul be a plus
- IT skills:
- Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
- You have excellent communication skills, relationship qualities and a sense of confidentiality
- You have this sense of rigor, organization and autonomy that will allow you to succeed in this mission
- You are adaptable, flexible and available