- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for the preparation of the jobs in his discipline.
- Assists specialists working under Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMC),
- Ensures that COMPANY’s HSE & cyber security regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
- Enters intervention reports in the CMMS and writes the technical reports related to his field,
- Monitors the functioning of utilities and equipment systems which are under his responsibility,
- Performs the diagnostics and trouble shooting in the PLC,
- Follows-up the parameter values and alarms in the concerned systems, for condition monitoring purpose,
- Carries out on request, any intervention within his field of competence.
- Perfoms the PM as planned by CMMS, manage the software back-up and restore
- Proposes any relevant action to improve performance and availability of control system.
- Warns support teams of any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts, malwares attack incidents & anti virus license expiry
- Guaranties that software produced for modification or corrective actions are in conformity with functional analysis,
- Guaranties that control system documentation is up to date,
- At least 3 years as control system specialist in petrochemical industry,
- A knowledge of the principles related to the process and equipment of oil and gas treatment installations
- Specific professional knowledge: CMMS : SAP/R3, all types of PLC
- Ability to work in a large multinational team
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Working language: English