COMSIP is looking for a Planning Engineer for 12 months mission based in Luanda, Angola, Starting on November 2019.
Reporting to Project Planning Lead and working in close collaboration with the project team and with international Contractors including onshore prefabrication, offshore construction and Installation in Angola you will:
- Organize the job in full respect and within the limit of defined and approved planning & budget.
- Converse with the management of large capital projects.
- Maintain the update and follow-up all planning activities.
- Ensure a transversal way of working, in a good team spirit.
The position is located in Luanda with possible offshore mission &/or Contractors yards’ workshops visit in Angola.
- Organize the job in full respect of defined rules, safe limit’s and ethic working practices.
- Organize the job in full respect of defined and approved planning and budgets.
- Be proactive to optimize activities and savings all along the different phases of the project within respect of Client referential, local laws, and QHSE rules.
- Work by anticipation.
- Manage activities within respect of Client values and Project targets.
- keep divisional Manager and all required parties, informed regarding ongoing activities status.
- Advise the Project Managers on architecture related actions/decisions.
- Follow up the status of the project activities and update Primavera in daily basis and ensure that good data are communicated to sites.
- Update project schedules using Primavera database to ensure good information are communicated within Project Team.
- Attend the projects meetings and warn about any coming deviations.
- Provide detailed POB of all activities which are planned on the Site and input them in Primavera.
- Update sites smart room about readiness of activities including logistics items.
- Attend to sites Full Field Shut Down meetings and provide required information for Shutdown.
- Assist the Project Planning Lead in the projects baseline issuance in the progress and S-curves table issuance and the Project Planning updates.
- Assist the Project Planning Lead in the projects’ critical path identification and analysis, in the pre-projects’ planning scenario and in simulation issuance.
- Diploma: Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Experience: 10 years with minimum 5 years in same position.
- Familiar with usual Office tools (Word, Excel, PP., …)
- Strong knowledge of planning tools and scheduling software’s: Primavera P6.
- Languages: Fluent English, French & Portuguese would be a plus.
- Good communication and Team working spirit.