MULTIDISCIPLINE SUBSEA SPECIALIST
COMSIP is looking for a Multidiscipline Subsea Specialist, for a 12 months mission on resident status, in Paris - France, with a starting date on 7th of July 2019.
- You work easily in a transverse team.
- You show respect for H3SE rules and requirements and for ensuring their application within his scope of responsibility, and for demonstrating, individually, an exemplary behavior with regard to H3SE rules & requirements.
- For the project on pre-CFT, FEED/CCFT phase in particular, you are responsible to promote the good enough approach for all activities and to focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives. You ensure that selected solutions are field proven or well qualified.
- You ensure the readiness of the technical documentation.
- You assist the Engineering Manager in the coordination of all activities.
- You ensure that all engineering deliverables are timely issued and fitted for purpose, and ensure that engineering interfaces in relation with his duty are dully dealt with and managed.
- You coordinate the Engineering activities during all the Project phases, and within the agreed budget, schedule and the SOR.
- You promote good enough approach and innovation for all activities, seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project, and focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
- You review / validate in detail all necessary engineering documents and Contract Exhibits contents.
- You control the readiness of the documentation by timely reviewing / validating the documentation issued by Engineer, Tenderers, and Contractors (if applicable), in compliance with Project Specifications and Procedures, General Specifications, Discipline requirements and international norms and standards, in compliance with the schedule and with the aim to optimise costs without impacting the required level of Quality and Safety.
- You raise consequently necessary comments and highlight unsafe design, deviations, unacceptable / unjustified design choices, operational issues.
- You assist the Engineering Manager in the coordination of all transverse activities.
- Resolution of any technical problems,
- Anticipation of problems
- Possible technical optimization & improvement
- Estimation/monitoring of the schedule associated to the activities under his responsibility
- You review and compile all the necessary technical documentation related to the project SURF/SPS/FPSO package, coordinating and validating this technical documentation to ensure consistency between different disciplines.
- You review engineering work in detail for complex issues which may jeopardize the costs or schedule of the project.
- You participate in all necessary meetings with Company, Engineer, Tenderers, Contractors (weekly progress meeting, monthly status meetings…).
- You participate to project reviews as requested by client’s referential (HAZOP, HAZID, PRs…).
- You ensure adequate and timely reporting to the Engineering Manager (highlighting achieved progress and areas of concern).
- You ensure confidentiality of all the project documentation produced (whatever its support).
- Qualification: Engineering degree or equivalent
- Professional experience: 10 years
- Experience in similar position within Deep-Water project environment: more than 10 years
- Languages: English oral and written mandatory, Oral French advantageous
- Good communication and negotiations with Contractors and Suppliers are required with frequent participation to technical workshops and committees.
- Required competencies:
- Design engineering
- Installation engineering
- Installation operation