MECHANICAL LEAD ENGINEER
| SECTOR : Oil & Gas | PROJECT PHASE : FEED Engineering | DURATION : 5 months (possible extension)
For two simultaneous projects, you will act as lead mechanical engineer for the first one which deals with the development of a compression platform and its integration into the existing installation (FEED stage) and for the second project, development (FEED stage) of a new wellhead platform and its integration into an existing complex you are responsible for the development of the handling studies.
– Conduct the mechanical rotating studies performed in-house with direct communication with clients.
– Ensure issue of updated documentation within CPY comment integration.
– Liaise and cooperate with other technical disciplines (process, layout, 3D model, structure, electrical, instrumentation,…)
– Ensure your discipline progress and report to the project management.
– Carry out the development of the handling studies of the project.
Diploma: Engineering degree or equivalent (Safety specialisation)
Experience: Minimum 10 years in offshore & onshore safety engineering for Oil & Gas project
Languages: French, English Mandatory
Competencies: Generator, compressor, pumps, crane, handling, mechanical package
PARIS - FRANCE
5 months / possible extension
Short term contract