Logistics Coordinator Assistant
COMSIP is currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator Assistant, for a 12 months mission (renewable), based in Luanda, Angola, starting in September. (Resident status)
- To assist the Logistics for material within the Project.
- To adopt & to demonstrate exemplary behavior with regard to :
- HSEQ rules & requirements
- Company Ethics & “Code of Conduct” policy
- To deliver high quality documents as per defined planning enabling to guarantee a good practical and theoretical hand-over to the FO permanent teams.
- To ensure satisfactory interfaces & Communication with Operations teams.
- To respect & to commit on planning.
- To assist the interface with projects’ contractors regarding the logistics subjects.
- To ensure, with Project contractors, that the pre-forwarding of the material is done as per Project planning.
- Perform visual Inspection (Electric, Mechanic, Instrumentation, Safety, Marine) of the arriving equipment.
- Prepare the expedition of the materials in the system (BC, SAP RLM, FSRM, SAP MM, etc).
- Prepare the expedition of materials for the site in the most adequate CCU, respecting the rules of safety in lifting matter.
- Expedition of the urgent materials (including by surfer if necessary).
- To follow priorities set by Project Logistics Coordinator for ongoing offshore works.
- To ensure that the deliveries of material is correctly done from warehouse or from contractor to offshore.
- To ensure material logistics between onshore and offshore (in both directions) are operating with maximum reactivity to support offshore needs.
- To inform with Project Logistics Coordinator whenever required to help finding material / services on urgent basis.
- To participate in the processes of transit/custom clearance of material, reception of material at the warehouse, removal of
material from warehouse. To ensure that the processes are smooth and done without delay.
- In case of “Litige”, inform LOG coordinator in order to be filled up the “Avis de litige de réception” form.
- Follow up the reception, storage and expedition of all Project urgent materials coming from site, vendors or reparation.
- Ensure that information’s are shared regarding logistic needs and make propositions of improvement on service performances.
- To support the Project Logistic Coordinator in the process of checking and expediting of the exoneration letters for the material and equipment delivered in Angola by Project Contractors. To take the lead on the subject in absence or non availability of the Logistic Coordinator.
- Replace Hierarchy during leave periods (1 month per year).
- To assist and support the Project Logistic Coordinator in his activities related to Logistics for Personnel when required.
- You have at least a first professional experience in Logistics.
- Languages: English, French and Portuguese mandatory
- Good knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Good coordination, leadership & communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge in logistics material, including warehouse and in logistics personnel
- Safety culture
- Cost culture