The mission focus primarily on geomatics, especially GIS, Land Surveying and positioning, and secondarily on Hydrography.
Here are your tasks:
- Organize, manage, and archive GIS data following standard nomenclature and directory structure.
- Ensure acquisition, quality control and geo-referencement of geographical data (topography, bathymetry, geology, geomorphology, satellite/aerial imagery);
- Ensure integration of any relevant data on GIS, processing and analysis using geoprocessing tools (DTM generation, longitudinal profiles for flow assurance study, cartography of no-go areas, etc);
- Analyze development feasibility of an Oil & Gas or an Offshore Wind Farm project by:
- Integrating environmental/ societal, geophysical/geological, bathymetrical/ topographical, and technical constraints of an area
- Defining infrastructure layouts and pipelines/cables routings for future development
- Producing various thematic charts
- Coordinating with geophysical, geotechnical and metocean specialists to produce the most up-to-date layouts/routings and assessment documentation
- Contribute to geodetic and topographic surveys (GNSS, LiDAR, photogrammetry, or conventional methods): o Evaluate needs and write technical documents for calls for tenders
- Establishes technical recommendations following the bidder proposals
- Supervises or organizes the supervision of on-site data acquisition campaigns
- Checks and validates data and reports, studies
- Formal education (Diplomas): Graduate Technician or Engineer in Geomatic/Geology
- Professional experience : A minimum of 10 years of petroleum industry experience from an international oil company including West Africa context experience.
- Certification Degree in the supervision of operation geology
- Language: French & English mandatory