FPSO WORK PERMIT PREPARATOR
COMSIP is looking for an FPSO Work Permit Preparator, for a 12 months mission in rotational status, in Angola, with a starting date on 1st of July 2019.
- Based on the Job Card issued during the engineering phase, you prepare Permit to Work using the software ePermit of eVision, as per Site standards and with all associated documents such as, but not limited to, PID mark-up, layout mark-up, risk assessment, lifting plan and equipment certificates, scaffolding calculation note, procedure, etc.;
- You request Permit to Work in due time as per construction planning communicated by the hierarchy;
- You ensure a proper follow up of PTW from the draft to the close out using an Excel spreadsheet and highlight some KPI such as, but not limited to, Permit to Work remaining validity time, Permit to Work renewal time, number of Permit to Work opened per day, Permit to Work opening hour on site, etc.;
- You fill the Site Permit Coordinator “Visual Scheduling” Excel spreadsheet for Permit to Work to be opened the day after with the associated priority;
- You participate to Site meetings such as the daily “Visual Scheduling meeting” and the daily “PTW meeting”.
- You ensure satisfactory interfaces and communication with the Site for all Zinia Phase 2 construction Permit to Work subject;
- You audit Permit to Work activities as per Site requirements to monitor and verify the effectiveness of the implementation and execution of the Permit to Work;
- You conduct site inspections, particularly high-risk activities that should be checked daily for adherence to PTW requirements.
- Construction/Commissioning profile, with a professional experience of 10 years min in offshore oil and gas industries;
- Good production knowledge would be advantageous to understand Site requirements and constraints for the validation of a Permit to Work;
- Good knowledge of Permit to Work System would be much appreciated. 2 days training for the use of ePermit will be given before taking the position;
- Good coordination and communication skills;
- Required competencies:
- Computer proficiency such as Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
- eVision (ePermit software)
- French and English Language