FLOW ASSURANCE ENGINEER
COMSIP is looking for a FLOW ASSURANCE ENGINEER for a 12 months mission in Paris, with a starting date on 1st June of 2019.
- You are in charge of all the Flow assurance subjects related to the projects.
- You deliver high quality documents as per defined planning enabling to guarantee a good practical and theoretical hand-over to the FO permanent teams.
- You respect & commit on planning.
- You guarantee the implementation of a quality policy ensuring the operability of the production facilities.
- You ensure integration of new equipment in existing facilities.
- You work in close cooperation with the involved Project packages.
- You reinforce the site teams during the start-up of the new facilities.
During all phases:
- You are the focal point of project for all the subjects related to Flow Assurance.
- You ensure that the various Flow Assurance models (OLGA) are built in a way they can be used easily by other professionals.
- You list all the hypotheses and documents used to build the models.
- You perform all the Flow assurance calculations required in addition to the studies done by other entities (Contractors especially).
- You identify the needs of assistance and support (especially by Headquarters), when required, and to report them to the PBF/FOP package manager.
- You participate in the HAZID, HAZOP, PR & other technical reviews. To provide the answers and the documents needed to answer the HAZOP and PR points related to Flow Assurance.
During CCFTs (Competitive Call For Tenders):
- You review the contractual lists of Flow Assurance studies to be done by Contractors. You identify the missing ones and those that have to be done internally (by himself).
- You consolidate a global Flow assurance studies´ MDR. These studies include especially: all the calculation related to the pressure losses and the temperature losses of the produced fluids in the production lines; the slugging studies; the calculation related to the pressure losses in the utilities systems (Methanol, chemicals, hydraulics if required); the studies related to hydrate management and to the preservation of the production lines (dead oil circulation and alternatives).
- You consolidate the scope of work of the Flow Assurance studies to be done by Contractors or requested to Headquarters. To review in detail the reports related to these studies. To ensure that the conclusions are consolidated and to summarize them for PBF management.
- You provide the information requested by the contractors of the various packages, especially the input data for the cooling studies (SPS) and the input data for the lateral buckling and walking studies (SRF). You propose design optimizations when possible.
During Project(s) Engineering phase(s):
- You identify all the Flow Assurance documentation to be issued or updated in the frame of the new projects, update the MDRs regularly.
- You review the operating philosophies issued for each new project, from a Flow Assurance point of view.
- You review the updated version of the operating procedures, in the frame of the new projects.
- You participate in the preparation of the training documentation on the new facilities, installed in the frame of the project.
- You participate in the preparation of the start-up procedures. During Commissioning & Start-Up execution phase(s).
- You reinforce the site team during start-up of the new installations.
- You perform all the Flow assurance calculations required.
- You consolidate the studies and the models built in order to hand over them to the TEPA FO team.
- Site experience in projects or in Field Operations.
- 10 years’ experience in Flow assurance for oil and gas installations.
- Good knowledge of subsea is mandatory.
- Good coordination, leadership & communication skills.
- Languages: English oral and written mandatory, Oral French advantageous.