FEED PROCESS ENGINEER
COMSIP is looking for a FEED PROCESS ENGINEER for a 12 months mission in Paris, with a starting date on the 2nd quarter of 2019.
For this position, you have to be :
- Accountable for all matters related to the onshore process and utilities, fit for purpose and with full respect to Safety aspects and original Statement of Requirement with approved changes for its FEED contractor
- Prepare and suggest technical content of essential studies to initiate FEED contractor action and conformity with state of the art in LNG plant design
- Select and validate the process and utility options to ensure a proper operation of the plant as well as its performance.
- Supervise the Licensor and FEED contractor to ensure issue documents are in line with these options.
- Remain in contact with the lead process to incorporate in the design all the main project changes.
- Ensure minimum number of process options is left for EPSCC phase
- Ensure that installation sizing meet the Company requirements, applicable regulations, and good engineering practices in terms of design, maintainability, operability, and security.
- You communicate and apply the H3SE policies of the COMPANY and ensure the engineering is developed accordingly.
- You ensure the correct implementation of relevant international standards and any applicable regulations requirements.
- You supervise the Process studies carried out during by FEED CONTRACTOR 1 and ensures that they are carried out within the given deadlines.
- You participate to the Scope of Work description of its discipline for the EPSCC phase and participate to the clarifications phase, if any. Provides technical assistance to the project for any technical audits (required by the banks and the insurance companies or Board of Directors, HAZOP, PTR, DSV, DSP…)
- You report highlights to the Lead Process Engineer with proposed mitigation measures when deemed required.
- You report potential impact on overall project strategy, planning and target achievement
- You participate in the Process workshops in order to ensure client comments are well understood and quickly integrated of technical documents the good respect of the applicable frame of reference.
- You guide FEED CONTRACTOR 1 main design selection in a Fit-for-Purpose approach in order to reach an optimized design. Accordingly, he promotes and follow until approval the deviation request to client requirements in the main time.
- You participate actively to proper interface management with Safety, Piping and Instrumentation studies carried out during the FEED 1.
- You review and comment the technical documents of the interfacing disciplines such as Safety, piping, instrumentation, rotating machines … as well as project procedures, if required.
- You provide its technical inputs to any contractual discussions with FEED 1.
- You contribute to the development of the digital plant though the centric data management.
- You provide input to and comments the commissioning, start-up and operation philosophy developed during the FEED 1.
- You interact with partners, third parties and representatives of authorities for technical assistance if required.
- You participate to projects workshops and client audits in term of preparation and findings closure.
- You maintain project objectives by ensuring that technical decisions which are proposed are not in conflict with project cost and planning.
- You ensure the final documentation within its perimeter is correctly finalized according to latest engineering studies performed, punch list review included.
- Engineer specialized in process studies with 8 years of experience in oil&gas with several references in LNG projects
- You have skills mainly in safety engineering and basic knowledge in instrumentation, piping and rotating engineering.
- Concept design / FEED stages of projects in the LNG and/or Oil & Gas industry and large projects grass root.
- Education: Degree qualified in Engineering or similar.
- Technical competencies: you are able to interact with specialists interfacing with his discipline and local companies.
- Strong Experience in LNG Plant.
- Sound IT knowledge.
- Fluent in English
- IT Proficient.