ELECTRICAL SPARE PARTS SPECIALIST
| SECTOR : Oil&Gas / LNG | PROJECT PHASE : Maintenance | DURATION : 6 months (possible extension)
As part of an LNG Project, within the Pre- Operations team, you are responsible of Spare Parts, you support the Maintenance division, oversee and advice about all aspects of Maintenance matters.
You are in charge of:
– Execution of the spare parts management process.
– Oversight of the data quality control process execution.
– Defining the technical information to create, update references stored and not stored with closely collaboration with MIE, EPC, and MIEC Teams.
– Validation of exhaustiveness & consistency of information for all spare parts, technical documentation, for each stock of equipment according to the manufacturer’s recommendations and the maintenance policies.
– Daily, weekly and monthly Progress Reporting, and Final Report.
Diploma: Bachelor + 2 (MECA, INST, ELEC) or equivalent
Experience: 5 – 10 years in operations & maintenance of equipment and inventory Management
Languages: Fluent English mandatory
Competencies: Knowledge of supply chain processes, Energy Management and Control System, MIE activities, knowledges in LNG plants should be a plus
Specific tools: MS Office /SAP PM / SAP MM / CMIMS/…
6 months (possible extension)
Short term contract