Electrical Design Engineer
| SECTOR : Renewables
| PROJECT PHASE: Engineering
| DURATION : 6 months (renewable)
- Preparation of technical electrical specifications & requirements for engineering, fabrication, and installation,
- Review, detail design and improve the design. Short circuit and selectivity study, cable sizing, panel design.
- Preparation of concept design such as single line, load list, power study… for LV electrical, utility and mechanical systems,
- Perform cable lists, consumption lists and control panel lists to the EPC projects
- Be involved in every stage of projects, FEED, detail Design and construction
- Extensive experience with the offshore wind industry
- Extensive knowledge of all equipment on the wind farm offshore substations
- Proficiency in building & validating models and executing analysis in PSCAD and/or DIgSILENT Powerfactory software.
- Ability to provide technical reports
- Electrical/Mechanical engineering degree level