DEPUTY PROJECT MANAGER
You are responsible for the detail engineering, procurement, and construction of some packages of a BIOJET project.
As such, you ensure that these packages are designed and built in accordance with approved Scope of requirement and completed in accordance with the project schedule and budget.
You second the Project Manager and replace him when needed.
- Plan, guide and control the execution of specific BIOJET packages by the engineering contractors.
- Coordinate the discipline Engineers (based on or off project).
- Develop trustful collaboration with the FEED engineering contractor for the EPC phase.
- Lead the development of subcontracting strategy with EPC contractor to reach the optimize strategy (CAPEX / schedule).
- Responsible for the technical quality of engineering deliverables produced by the Contractors under contracts.
- Responsible for BIOJET packages Key Design Reviews according the contract.
- Assess, prioritize and manage packages risks consistent with overall BIOJET project risk Management Plan.
- Document, assess, seek approval and manage any required deviation.
- Ensure that all contractual documents are produced in due time, in the right format to enable easy further steps (construction, precom/com., Hand-Over).
- Initiate risk identification workshops with Engineering Contractor and maintain Risk Register.
- Leading the Constructability study efforts for these packages, ensuring that the reviews are performed with enough detail to fully prepare the construction phase.
- Coordinates with BIOJET construction manager ensuring Contractor timely progress according overall schedule.
- Verifies that the QC documents are prepared, implemented and followed and filled by the construction contractors.
- Support the Project Manager for the development of an integrated purchasing and contracting strategy for the EPC phase of the project
- Manage the detailed schedules covering all activities at the appropriate level of detail to describe and track progress of discipline activities for the corresponding package to the Ready For Commissioning phase.
- Review and amend Change Order Request produced by engineering company regarding BIOJET packages.
- Monitor and report of contractor performance with respect to agreed document delivery.
- Responsible for the Final Documentation handover to site requirements for his packages.
- Graduated engineer in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Technical knowledge and experience of Project management within refining and petrochemicals.
- Good time management, able to priorities the tasks and manage constraints.
- Experience within an International, multi-cultural project environment.
- English language mandatory.