DCS & TELECOM ENGINEER
| SECTOR : Energy / Elecrtrical | PROJECT PHASE : Project execution | DURATION : 6 months (possible extension)
Based in Lyon area, you assume a Technical lead position of the delivery team in charge of defining hardware, system configuration and network technical requirements of an HVDC control system.
During all the project execution you:
– Lead project implementation within a closely collaboration with the project manager and the other technical leaders: low voltage, civil works, primary design, installation.
– Lead technical design, configuration and testing.
– Specify the software and hardware components of the system architecture.
– Ensure technical analysis to resolve issues of the control and the digital network system and.
– Follow the project change requests, report anomalies, clarify specification and define the technical solution with the Customer.
– Lead the project configuration and interface the HVDC Control System with Balance of Plant equipment and SCADA systems.
– Lead FAT and assist the project team on installation and commissioning site activities.
– Prepare technical information for Substation Control Systems to internal and external customers.
– And deliver documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects with engineering policies and procedures.
Diploma: Degree in Electronics/Electrical engineering or equivalent.
Experience: 15 years in Control Panel design, ideally in substation/power plant environments
Languages: Fluent English and French are mandatory
Competencies: DCS/ Substation Automation / Merging Units/ IEC61850 IED’s / Networks and Ethernet based protocols / Fibre optic cabling systems / cybersecurity practices
Specific tools: Microsoft Visio, Wireshark, Panorama, Copadata…
6 months (possible extension)
Short term contract