Complex Tie-In and Remote Intervention Engineer
Tie in Engineering and Operations:
- Review all documentation from contractors and/or on the design & operability of subsea tie in systems included in the SURF package Scope of Work.
- Assist in the evaluation of risk associated to innovative/unusual tie in solutions included in the SURF package Scope of Work
- Define/follow the qualification and test programs (test protocol, implementation of result) and validate the result or implement back-up plan
- Anticipate in design phase the requirements for installation of complex subsea tie-ins, including decommissioning/disconnection of existing equipment which need to be replaced. To ensure when included in the SURF package Scope of Work that the Tie in Systems components procurement is anticipated and meet the project delivery requirements
- Participate in HAZID and risk assessments
- Participate as required in any SIT or qualification workshop at vendor’s worksite ensuring equipment is fit for purpose.
Internal and external interfaces:
- Assist Company Representatives on Installation Vessel as required
- Liaise with the other Package teams of the project in matters related to subsea tie-in and remote intervention engineering and manage or ensure an adequate management of installation engineering-related interfaces, in close liaison with SURF Interface Engineer
- Participate on SIMOPS dossiers preparation
- Over 10 years experience in subsea operations
- Well experienced in the preparation, qualification and operation of non conventional subsea remote operations in deepwater
- Good knowledge of: SURF design engineering for tie in systems, SURF installation, SURF Hook-up and Commissioning, ROV operations and EPRS systems, SURF Production and Operation