COMPANY SITE REPRESENTATIVE – FLEXIBLE FLOWLINES
- Service Duration: 12 months - Start Date: Immediate - Status: Resident - Experience: 10-15 years in SURF activities / Deep Water projects - Languages: French / English mandatory
For a brownfield project, you manage the flexible flowlines’ fabrication in closely collaboration with the flexible leader, Package leader and transverse entities of the Project.
Mission located in Île-de-France with Possible outsides business trips.
- Review, comment and validate Contractor’s technical documentation.
- Ensure that the Flexible manufacturing is in line with design and installation requirements and delivery schedule.
- Supervise SURF Contractor’s flexible supplier and ensure that flexibles are delivered within scheduled dates and in accordance with contractual and technical requirements.
- Organize and participate to QA/QC site monitoring and audits as Scheduled and requested by the Project.
- Organize, necessary meetings with Contractors and / or Suppliers.
- Represent SURF Flexible Leader when necessary.
- keep the Flexible Leader, Package Leader, and all concerned parties informed about the activity progress.
- Provide feedback, close out report to the Project as required.
- Diploma: Engineering degree or equivalent diploma
- Experience: 10 – 15 years with minimum 5 years in similar position
- Languages: French / English mandatory
- Competencies: Strong knowledges in SURF design Engineering and fabrication, Project team management skills, Contractors managements and negotiation capacities…etc