CLOSED FLARE PACKAGE LEADER
For a Brownfield projects you are in charge of retrofitting a closed flare system onboard FPSO.
In this capacity, you deliver the scope of the closed flare retrofit project within the agreed budget, within the agreed schedule for completion, and within the pre-defined level of quality with respect reduce the emissions of GHG onto the atmosphere
- Lead the development of the closed flare retrofit project through the different phases.
- Manage and coordinate the FPSO Modifications package in conformity with the Statement of Requirements, the HSEQ governing rules and the other applicable rules and specifications.
- Work efficiency with transverse entities (HSE, Production, QA/QC, project controls).
- Participate to the development of Project Management main documents (PEP, PQP, Risks, etc.).
- Prepare & participate to all workshop with regards to technical/contractual/budget subjects.
- Submit all necessary deliverables related to the management of the closed flare package, including technical, commercial & contractual documents, reports, presentations, letters, close out / feedback reports, final documentation.
- Ensure a good coordination with Contractor’s teams and a real cooperation between Contractor and Company teams.
- Provide overall view in terms of planning and cost to the execution team and to the Steering committee.
- Oversee the logistics and contractual matters and the potential blockages and keep Project Manager and all parties informed regarding ongoing activities status.
- Engineering degree in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 15years related oil & gas with broad experience of brownfield and retrofitting projects with Good knowledges of Flare System package.
- Good mastery of HSEQ rules and requirements, experience in project Management team management.
- English mandatory, Portuguese and French is a plus.